Soccer: Watch AC Milan vs Bari - Italy Serie A Match Live TV Stream on September 27th


FootballItaly Serie A

AC Milan
vs
Bari

Date: September 27th
Time: 18:45 (GMT)
Bari are set to clash with Milan on Sunday evening at San Siro, hoping to emulate the result of their most recent visit to the 'Scala del Calcio', when they held Inter to a 1-1 draw on the first matchday of Serie A.

Bari midfielder Massimo Donati, who for a long time was owned by the Rossoneri, talked about his experience at the club and the match itself.

"The experience with Milan in 2001 taught me a lot," he said to Goal.com Italia. "When I arrived in Milan I was too young and then our roads separated, without meeting again. It went like this, but now I think of the present.

"I feel good here, I have bonded with my team-mates and I feel comfortable with the playing system. Now I know what coach [Giampiero] Ventura wants and it's clear that sometimes everything works on the pitch, like against Atalanta, and sometimes it doesn't go so well, like against Cagliari."

On the match against the Rossoneri, "We'll go to Milan for the victory, they are strong but we've already shown we can do well against anyone. I wasn't there against Inter, but I saw my team-mates play without fear and I'm sure it will be the same on Sunday. They will be angry, but we'll be just as determined: we have important points to play for."

Source: Danilo Pochini, Goal.com


Let's watch who will be the winner...

WATCH MORE CHANNELS